Find people to 7 places related to Japanese deaths
People on flight VN254 from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi on February 1, arriving at Somerset West Point Hotel, Hachi ju hachi restaurant ... are urgently requested by CDC Hanoi to contact medical urgently.
On the afternoon of February 14, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) in Hanoi announced a new nCoV positive case, a man of Japanese nationality, 54 years old. This person was found dead at the hotel on the evening of February 13, then the sample test result was positive.
Epidemiological investigation showed that this person entered Vietnam on January 17, concentrated in isolation ward 2, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh City. During intensive isolation, this person tested negative for nCoV twice on January 17 and January 31. After a period of concentrated isolation, he moved by plane from Tan Son Nhat airport to Hanoi, continued to isolate himself at the above hotel from about 2 pm 1/2 until death was discovered.
CDC Hanoi informs those who have met this person, have been to these locations at the same time they are present, immediately contact the medical station, the medical center in the area, or call the phone number: 0969082115 ; 0949396115.
Specifically, the following 7 locations:
- IBIS Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City, the night of January 31.
- Flight VN254, from 11:00 to 13:20 on February 1 from Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi.
Somerset West Point Hotel, No. 2 Tay Ho Street, Quang An, Tay Ho District, from February 1 to 13.
- Sun Red River Building, No. 23, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoan Kiem District, P903 and Tokyo Red Grill Restaurant 2nd floor, from 12am to 13pm on 2/2.
- Hachi ju hachi restaurant, No. 168 Xuan Dieu, Quang An ward, Tay Ho district, 18-20h on February 3.
Raffles Medical Clinic, 51 Xuan Dieu, Quang An, Tay Ho district, February 4 morning and February 8.
- Torikichi Restaurant, No. 75 Kim Ma Thuong, Linh Lang, Ba Dinh District, from 19:00 to 21:00 on February 5.